WE GO OVER EVERY INCH SO YOU CAN COVER EVERY MILE.You might not worry much about the condition of your hose clamps or the vacuum system or the brake pads. You'll never have to, either, with one of our GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. Before they reach the sales floor, each one of our vehicles is meticulously looked over by a licensed mechanic. That means by the time you look at them, every single vehicle has passed our painstaking 150+ point inspection.The 150+ point inspection includes:
INSTRUMENTATION AND INTERIOR COMPONENTS INSPECTION
PRE-TEST DRIVE INSPECTION
SERVICE BAY INSPECTION
FINAL INSPECTIONSVehicles are not eligible to be marketed as Certified Pre-Owned vehicles unless the dealer first performs all open safety, emissions and non-compliance recall repairs. GM has instructed its dealers to check for open recalls and to perform all needed repairs before listing any vehicle as a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. Dealers are required to determine whether there is an open recall on a vehicle by entering the Vehicle Identification Number at the GM Canada Recall Centre website recalls.gm.ca.
OUR VEHICLES ARE PRE-OWNED. IT DOESN'T MEAN WE LOVE THEM ANY LESS.We make great vehicles and we always have. So we gladly back our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles with a manufacturer's warranty. It guarantees that qualified technicians who use factory-approved parts will service your car or truck.You also get a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) Used Vehicle Limited Warranty when you purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. That's standard. If your budget permits, you can extend or upgrade to an even more comprehensive Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Protection Plan.And should you ever decide to sell your vehicle, you'll be able to transfer any existing warranties to its new owner.For complete coverage details, ask us!
LOST, STUCK OR OFF COURSE? THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU. AND IT NEVER WILL.It's going to be a great ride, especially knowing you're covered with a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) of 24-hour roadside assistance. That includes trip interruption coverage and trip routing service to help you quickly get on your way.
You're covered if...Your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is still within the manufacturer's New Vehicle Limited Warranty period.
You're covered if...Your warranty-covered non-GM vehicle doesn't have a Roadside Assistance Program. We'll provide 3 months or 5,000 km (whichever comes first) of GM Roadside Assistance from your date of purchase.
You're covered if...Your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle has less than 3 months and 5,000 km of remaining Manufacturer's New Vehicle Limited Warranty. General Motors will provide an additional 3 months or 5,000 km, whichever comes first, of GM Roadside Assistance once your remaining Manufacturer's New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires.To receive Roadside Assistance, simply call 1-800-268-6800 and a service operator will be dispatched to the scene. If your vehicle can't be repaired onsite, it will be towed to the nearest GM Dealership or GM authorized repair facility. If you need to pull your vehicle out of mud or snow, you're covered for winching service, up to $100 per occurrence.
If your vehicle is disabled and you are a minimum of 250 km from home, a Trip Interruption reimbursement allowance will be provided to help pay for:
- Reasonable expenses (meals and lodging) up to a maximum of $195 per day and/or
- Alternate transportation up to a combined maximum of $500 per incident
All Roadside Assistance Plans also include a no-charge Trip Routing Service, providing you with:
- Suggested travel routes
- Points of interest
Roadside Assistance and Trip Interruption coverage doesn't apply to:
- Vehicles operated off-road
- Fines or impound towing charges caused by a violation of local, municipal, provincial or federal law
- The mounting, dismounting or changing of snow tires, chains or other traction devices
- Disablement or services resulting from physical damage to your vehicle
- Total or partial theft of your vehicle
- Expenses that are covered under any other program
LOVE YOUR VEHICLE AT FIRST SIGHT. OR SECOND OR THIRD.You should be completely satisfied with your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. If for any reason you're not, you can exchange it within the first 30 days or 2,500 kilometers, whichever comes first.
Exchange PrivilegeIf for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, you can exchange it within 30 days or 2,500 kilometers - whichever comes first - from the date of purchase for any other eligible Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is less than the purchase price of the vehicle being returned, you'll receive credit for the difference. If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is more, you simply pay the difference.
EligibilityUnless indicated by your Dealer, all Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are eligible for the Exchange Privilege during the first 30 days or 2,500 kilometers of ownership. However, the exchanged vehicle has to meet the following criteria:
- The vehicle must currently be owned or leased by the retail purchaser/lessee of the Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.
- The vehicle must be returned in the condition in which it was delivered to the customer, without damage or excessive wear and tear.
ExclusionsThe One Time Exchange Privilege excludes the following vehicles:
- Fleet purchase vehicles.
- Vehicles used for daily rental, hearse, taxi, limousine, snowplowing or delivery services.
- The customer has previously returned a vehicle under the GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles One-Time 30 Day or 2,500 Kilometer Exchange Privilege within a period of 12 months commencing on the return date of that previously returned vehicle.
- Vehicles that have had after-market accessories installed (e.g., radio or alarm system) unless installation was performed or sublet by the selling GM Certified Pre-Owned Dealer.